We advance human potential.
Recognized by Fast Company, The New York Times, Wired, McKinsey and others, Catalyte is one of the fastest growing software engineering providers. If you are passionate about technology, mentorship and continuous learning, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Program Administrator in Baltimore, Maryland or Portland, Oregon to assist with the recruitment and management of our intensive technical onboarding program that teaches qualified candidates how to be full-stack web developers. The Program Administrator will help market the program to prospective candidates and interview applicants. This individual will also manage all communication with prospective and accepted candidates and assist in additional administrative duties to help deliver the training program.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, or continue to build the skills you already have, Catalyte is the place. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a highly organized, self starter who is competent and resourceful with a passion for people, process and culture.
The goal is to ensure our mission critical onboarding program will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Market the Catalyte training program to prospective candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews with training program applicants
- Manage all communication with prospective and accepted training program candidates
- Manage, distribute, and collect new associate paperwork
- Facilities and equipment management
- Collaborate with IT to purchase equipment for training candidates
- Prepare training spaces for incoming training cycles
- Liaison between Catalyte and external training partners
- Administer program evaluations to training candidates
- Generate training progress reports and distribute to management
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What we’d like to see
- Experience as an officer manager, administrative assistant, or program administrator
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures, or willingness to learn
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and G Suite applications
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Quick learner
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach